Mayweather Estates are delighted to offer our investors, an excellent opportunity to invest in Phase 3 of the award winning development Adelphi Wharf, which is located on the banks of the river Irwell and within minutes walking distance of Manchester City Centre.
This £76million riverside regeneration project will consist of a range of boutique studio , one, two and three bedroom apartments, catering to both the buy to let investor seeking excellent returns and homeowners looking to reside in the city. The project will house an onsite gymnasium, beautiful landscaped gardens and underground parking.
The location of Adelphi Wharf is simply unrivalled. These boutique apartments will be on the doorstep of the newly transformed Chapel Street corridor, situated next door to Salford University and less than 10 minutes’ walk to the city centre and Spinningfields. With predicted rental returns of 6% +and property prices in Salford/Manchester growing year on year, this is truly an investment not to be missed.
Due to the huge success of phases One & Two, we are expecting a high volume of enquires over the upcoming weeks, so if you have a genuine interest in this development, please get in touch early, as the most favourable units will go first.
- Bespoke Waterfront Residential Development In The Heart Of Salford.
- Boutique Studios, 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments.
- Prices Start from £115,000 (Studios) £134,995 (1beds) £164,995 (2 Beds), £184,995 (3beds)
- 6%+ Predicted rental yields & excellent capital growth potential.
- £650 Million Regeneration of local area
- Experienced Management Company Fortis in Place
- Proven developer (Fortis) onto their 18th development
- Awarded *Best Urban Living Development*
Want More Information?
Alternatively feel free to contact one of our investment specialists on 0161 212 7414. Or visit our website today www.mayweatherestates.com